Soul Glo

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Good:
Today I woke up to free breakfast courtesy of Ballpark Apt. :)
Today i got a workout that had me feeling fat-free
Today the Orkin man came and the wasp nest is gone
Today I prayed with the Orkan man after an 1hr convo with him (God is great)
Today is Friday and I don't have class
Today I resistent temptation
Today he made me smile by his desire to see me
Today I feel different and better
Today I know what/who I want
Today I haven't though about Jont'e (surprised I can even type his name)
From Today on...I never will because he has claimed that space

Bad:
Today his car wasn't ready so I had to cancel the tickets I ordered online
Today my phone bill is due but I don't think I'll pay it just yet
Today I was tempted but I was happy to be able to resist
Today I still havent seen 2 movies I'd like to
Today I've come to terms that I won't be seeing Maxwell live after all

Ugly
Today the wasps died and their frozen bodies were swept away
Today makes the day after Michael Jackson died
Today marks the first day when Michael's presents is no longer physical but musical
Today i need a PERM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home